that we will...

Well, it's been a while since my previous post but i'm here again to be mildly retarded for a paragraph or two and then leave you with no reason to complain.

First off, new layout. all shiney and spacey and i had all i had to do was copypasta, quite brilliant. The only problem is that the blogger bar is gone, so i need to visit another blog in order to log in, bit of an effort really.

Whooping cough has been a bitch to me for the past week and a bit, but i've got antibiotics now which don't make me any better, just stop me from being infectious, so i'm safe.

This sickness has also kept me at home, so i have nothing to write to you about except for the fact that i found a yellow pokemon pocket and have been playing pokemon red all the time, but the save function hasn't been working, so... fuck. I also found something equally awesome and more useable, but that's for another something.

Boredom is now setting in, batteries are running low and it's time to wrap up. Due to the boredom there will probably be a re-do of the blog's layout, one good enough to rival Triffin. Due to the batteri